We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nice Downtown Hotel?? Radisson Downtown??

Nebraska
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Nice Downtown Hotel?? Radisson Downtown??

I am looking to stay at a "nice" luxury downtown hotel? Any suggestions or preferences??

I am looking at the Radisson but the reviews are not the best? Has anyone know anything about the Radisson??

Thank you!

Brian

Kansas City
Level Contributor
416 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nice Downtown Hotel?? Radisson Downtown??

I stayed at the Radisson not too long ago when it was a Doubletree. Not a bad place, but certainly not a luxury hotel.

For a nice hotel downtown, you might want to check out the Hotel Phillips.

www.hotelphillips.com

You might also check out The InterContinental or The Raphael Hotel. These two upscale hotels are just minutes from downtown and are within walking distance of the Country Club Plaza.

www.countryclubplaza.com/plaza.aspx?pgID=886

Level Contributor
13 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nice Downtown Hotel?? Radisson Downtown??

The Phillips House Hotel is highly rated and may be the best downtown hotel. The newly renovated and newly opened President Hotel should be very nice--I've been in the lobby and eaten at the restaurant and it was first rate. The Crown Center Hotel is not really downtown, but it's only a mile or so away and I would give it strong consideration if I were wanting to stay in the downtown area.

BigRedJohn