We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parking at 3rd & Grand MetroCenter, Kansas City, MO

Manhattan, Kansas
2 posts
Save Topic
Parking at 3rd & Grand MetroCenter, Kansas City, MO

I'm planning on taking MegaBus from Kansas City to St Louis. I'm driving to the MegaBus pickup point at Kansas City, MO , 3rd & Grand MetroCenter. I need to find a safe parking space for five days parking near to the 3rd & Grand MetroCenter. Can anyone suggest a safe parking location? Do you have idea about parking fee?

Thanks.

Kansas City...
Destination Expert
for Kansas City
Level Contributor
568 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Parking at 3rd & Grand MetroCenter, Kansas City, MO

Do you live in Kansas City? You could always take the bus. The Max Main Street Line will drop you right off at the megabus stop, it will be a lot cheaper and probably better off since your car could have the posibility of getting broken in or ticketed or towed if there isn't public parking down there

Manhattan, Kansas
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Parking at 3rd & Grand MetroCenter, Kansas City, MO

Thank you Lebowski...

Saint Joseph...
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Parking at 3rd & Grand MetroCenter, Kansas City, MO

hi im needing to know where megabus picks up at, is it 228 grand blvd or 300 grand blvd in kansas city?

Kansas City
Level Contributor
416 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Parking at 3rd & Grand MetroCenter, Kansas City, MO

Its basically at 3rd and Grand on the East side of Grand. Its by a large parking lot and you will most likely see others waiting around.

Saint Louis...
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Parking at 3rd & Grand MetroCenter, Kansas City, MO

I am traveling on Mega Bus from St. Louis to KC are there taxi cabs available at the drop off point? Are there any businesses that are open on Sunday Morning near there?

Kansas City...
Destination Expert
for Kansas City
Level Contributor
568 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Parking at 3rd & Grand MetroCenter, Kansas City, MO

There will be stuff open over there like City Diner, and there is stuff in the City Market open like the Beignet Shop, that place is really good but the wait is long

I have seen a couple cabs around there, what is your final destination, you can always take the Max Main Street Line.

7. Re: Parking at 3rd & Grand MetroCenter, Kansas City, MO

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 December 2014, 05:17