We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bachelorette party in KC

Which Kansas City hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Kearney, Nebraska
Level Contributor
45 posts
83 reviews
Save Topic
Bachelorette party in KC

My good friend lives in KC and we are planning to have her bachelorette party there the first weekend in February. I'm looking for a place where a group of us can get spa pedicures and I'm also wanting to know some ideas for a fun dinner. Not sure what part of town we want to stay in right now so just suggest your favorites

KCK
Level Contributor
864 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bachelorette party in KC

www.powerandlightdistrict.com/index.cfm…

Zafar at Power and Light district for the pedi. Then you have your choice of places to eat/drink/party right there.

Kansas City...
Destination Expert
for Kansas City
Level Contributor
536 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bachelorette party in KC

Q Hotel has a Spa inside the hotel, they usually run packages. They are also on Groupon Getaways and Living Social Escapes quite often.

3. Re: Bachelorette party in KC

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 January 2014, 05:16