We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Local Live Rock Music

Which Kansas City hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Kansas City...
1 post
Save Topic
Local Live Rock Music

Really wanting to get out into the WILDLIFE tonight. Looking for any place playing live bands, I prefer Heavy rock/Nu-metal type of music. I have been trying to find something, but having no luck. PLEASE HELP?

Kansas
Level Contributor
228 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Local Live Rock Music

Looks like nobody saw this in time ... for other readers or future reference, I'd suggest checking the alternative newspaper for KC -- The Pitch -- it is free in racks all over town and has a good calendar and archive of food and music into at www.pitch.com. Also check the blog, IHeartLocalMusic.com for Lawrence and KC.

Different music hits different places, but aside from the big venues, rock bands show up a lot at Riot Room in Westport, Czar Bar and maybe The Brick in the Crossroads district; in Lawrence try the Replay, Jackpot and Bottleneck.

2. Re: Local Live Rock Music

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 March 2015, 04:15