We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel near Park University

Which Kansas City hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
MISSISSAUGA
Level Contributor
40 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel near Park University

I will be driving my son to Park University mid August from Toronto, Canada. I am looking to rent a hotel for 4 of us while we get him settled in. I have never been to Kansas City and have no idea what hotels are close by and affordable. I would like to stay under $150/night and would prefer 2 rooms if possible. Any suggestions are helpful. I also notice there are hotels downtown and hotels near the airport and Park University seems to be in the middle. Which are is preferable to stay in.

Thank you.

Kansas City...
Destination Expert
for Kansas City
Level Contributor
531 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel near Park University

What are your exact dates, i would probably pick something near the airport, you might be able to get an embassy suites for 150 a night up there, probably just depends on the day

2. Re: Hotel near Park University

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 July 2015, 06:15