We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

condo search

Which Lake Ozark hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Illinois
3 posts
Save Topic
condo search

We are wanting to purchase a condo at the lake and were wonting info on some of the newer projects, possibly Timberlake Village, Cape royale, Trinity pointe. Does anyone know anything about the Developers and Builders, the HOAssociations, any places to stay away from, etc. Thanks

Ballwin, Missouri
Level Contributor
79 posts
385 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: condo search

I would assume you are not interested in Atlantis. I don't blame you. I would not want to have a condo that was reachable by ferry.

I'm familiar with Timber Lake. The condos are very nice, but they are tucked back in a cove as opposed to the main channel.

Harbour Towne was built in the mid 1990s and has a good location on the north shore of the lake. If you need additional information on that area I would be happy to share.

Mike

Illinois
7 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: condo search

Check out Regatta Bay. Located on HH just one mile past entrance to Lodge of Four Seasons. Older development but very, very nice. Great views of lake, two pools, two tennis courts, in a park like setting

3. Re: condo search

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 April 2010, 06:21
Get answers to your questions about Lake Ozark