We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lodge of Four Seasons Resort

Which Lake Ozark hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
st. charles...
Level Contributor
241 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Lodge of Four Seasons Resort

I have been looking into the resort for a nice summer family vacation for a few days, the web site looks real nice! Can anyone tell me if it looks worn and 70's ish like Tantara does to me? Any input of your stay would be great.

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
3,602 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lodge of Four Seasons Resort

4 seasons is about the same as Tan-tara. An older resort very well kept. I wouldn't hesitate to go back. We've been at the lake many times, and usually stay at Tan-tara, or 4 seasons, or Resort of Port Arrowhead (the old Holiday Inn).

St.Louis
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lodge of Four Seasons Resort

I recommend staying in a Condo instead of the so called resorts when visiting Lake of the Ozarks. We usad a Company called Keys to the Lake Lodging company over the Holidays and very impressed with our accomodations. We had a nice Lakefront Condo with a Fireplace and a Hot Tub on the Lakeview deck. What a way to spend Chistmas soaking in a hot tub and sipping a nice glass of Merlot. It's alot nicer staying in a condo than a small hotel room that's why I recommend Keys to the Lake Lodging Company.

Lake Ozark, Missouri
Level Contributor
65 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Lodge of Four Seasons Resort

Yeah, 4 seasons is "dated". There is a new resort, the Country Club, and they also have condos for rent. If I were recommending to my family members I would go there if you are looking for a large resort. It is not right on the water though.

There is another wonderful small place called Mallard Point that is like something out of Dirty Dancing & the Catskills (newer of course)that is right on a beautiful point on the water, near lots of restaurants & nightlife and is probably the loveliest place at the lake. Not a big fancy resort, but simpler and oh so pretty. You would really be able to see the beauty that is Lake of the Ozarks. P.S. I live here full time.

St. Louis
Level Contributor
35 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Lodge of Four Seasons Resort

I havent been able to find Mallard Point on line..any suggestions on how to contact someoen about renating a cabin or condo?

Lake Ozark, Missouri
Level Contributor
65 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Lodge of Four Seasons Resort

Mallard Point's phone number is 573-365-2623. Absolutely beautiful view!

St. Louis
Level Contributor
35 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Lodge of Four Seasons Resort

Thanks, I just saw your reply. I will give them a call.

STL
Level Contributor
422 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Lodge of Four Seasons Resort

I just stayed at the Lodge last month, and I have no idea what this “dated” business is about. It has a very “lodge” look about it, but it’s clean and very nice. I’d definitely go back. I have nothing bad to say about it.

St. Louis
Level Contributor
35 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Lodge of Four Seasons Resort

Went to Lake for a convention last November adn stayed at Tan Tar A. It is not longer part of the Marriot family but i was very nice. WE are planning a trip in july to relax and hit the outlet malls we will stay at teh Lodge of the 4 seasons. The website shows it has been updated. We are looking forward to finding out! :-)

Ballwin, Missouri
Level Contributor
79 posts
402 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Lodge of Four Seasons Resort

The Lodge of the Four Seasons has a very nice spa and some good restaurants. (Also some good ones nearby on HH). Good place for July 4th weekend (and other holiday weekends) as they have a large fireworks display.

St. Louis
Level Contributor
35 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Lodge of Four Seasons Resort

Thanks for your information. My son in law is worriedthat the tmosphere might be too Paty heavy over the 4thof Jul. They ahve a 2 mo old daughter adnt hink the crowds woul be toomuch fpor her. What do you think?

Get answers to your questions about Lake Ozark