We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any resorts in area with golf & spa besides Tan Tar A?

STL
Level Contributor
422 posts
41 reviews
Save Topic
Any resorts in area with golf & spa besides Tan Tar A?

I’ve been reading mixed reviews about Tan Tar A so I wanted to know if there are other accommodations in the area that might offer the golf and spa amenities, but without the bad reputation. This will be a weekend trip with for my husband and me (late 20’s, no kids).

I’m appreciative of any suggestions you can offer – or if you’ve actually stayed at Tan Tar A in the last year, I’d like to hear from you too. I’m not completely ruling it out, but I am picky about many of the issues listed in reviews (cleanliness, stains, bad smells, etc.).

Lake of the Ozarks...
Level Contributor
37 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Any resorts in area with golf & spa besides Tan Tar A?

I suggest you look at The Lodge of Four Seasons off of Horseshoe Bend Parkway in Lake Ozark.(www.4seasonsresort.com) If you're looking to play golf and experience an excellent spa, this is your place. They have condos available for rent also if you don't want to stay in a hotel room and will shuttle you to the various amenities on the property. Enjoy!

2. Re: Any resorts in area with golf & spa besides Tan Tar A?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 September 2009, 20:21
Get answers to your questions about Osage Beach
Recent Conversations