We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Family reunion accomodations for 70+ people!

Missouri
Level Contributor
43 posts
Save Topic
Family reunion accomodations for 70+ people!

Hello, I was wondering if I could get some suggestions. Ususally we go to Table Rock lake...but next year our family is considering The Lake of the Ozarks. We have almost 80 people and here is a list of what we would need...

at least 11 cabins (2 bedroom) with AC

Pool

Would be nice if it had a sand beach swim area

boat slip

a large area for our family to gather in the evenings for dinner

I am looking for something on the same side of the lake as Bagnell strip and also the outlet mall...just so we won't have to drive from one side of the lake to the other. Would also prefer to be in a cove area. We have LOTS of kids in the family...so quiet water and little traffic is pretty important. We don't have to have anything too fancy...needs to be under $150/night. Basically the place we rent at Tablerock ,we have all to ourselves and that is nice. "stranger danger"..haha. Anyway, thanks in advance to anyone who would have suggestions.

Lake of the Ozarks...
Level Contributor
37 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Family reunion accomodations for 70+ people!

I live here at the lake and one of the websites that you can view for information is www.funlake.com/accomodations You will need to look in the Osage Beach and Lake Ozark areas to be close to the Strip and Outlet Mall. I viewed 3 websites I found on there, but there were many others. I looked at www.ozarkvillageresort.com; www.pointrandallresort.com; and www.mallardpoint.com The first 2 sound like they may be exactly the type of property you are looking for. Have fun and feel free to contact me if I can help further.

Lake of the Ozarks...
Level Contributor
37 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Family reunion accomodations for 70+ people!

Another note-I just went back to the funlake website and if you select lodging and then the advanced search button, you may check the exact amenities you are looking for and it will pull up exactly the property type you are looking for.

3. Re: Family reunion accomodations for 70+ people!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 October 2009, 22:18
Get answers to your questions about Osage Beach
Recent Conversations