We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pub Crawl

Which Osage Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
St. Louis
1 post
Save Topic
Pub Crawl

I'm looking for info on the Pub Crawl for 2007. Thanks for anything you know.

St Louis
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Pub Crawl

Contagious - a St Louis based band is performing at Lil Rizzo's in the Outlet Mall for the pub crawl. They're a high profile band so it must be a big deal. I've heard there are several busses that transport patrons from bar to bar and numerous bars participate. Sounds like lots of fun!!

Missouri
Level Contributor
3 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pub Crawl

I have been to this and you will absolutely love it. The busses will take you around to at least 8-10 bars and drop you off. You can either stay at that bar or catch the next bus and move on. They do this until 2:30 am, so no one has to drive. I heard the busses are going to start at Inn at Grand Glaize and they will also end there. So, you need to get a room somewhere. I suggest the Inn, Hawks nest, Scottish inn or Town and country. They are all in the vicinity of the cool places to go. Usually everyone ends up at the Blue Room( City Grille). This is like Mardi Gras so take beads. Also, make reservations to hotels ASAP, b/c they fill up fast. Hopes this helps and have fun.

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
3,602 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pub Crawl

When is this?

We go to the lake several times each year and I've never heard of it.

What dates? Is it to celebrate Mardi Gras?

Missouri
Level Contributor
3 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Pub Crawl

It is Feb. 10th and it begins at 11:00 am. It is the Lake's version of Mardi Gras. Just make sure you make hotel reservations now, or all hotels in vicinity will be full. If you call Pickle Petes, Lil Rizzo's (osage beach), City grille (this is just a few) they can give you more details and exactly what bars are involved. Hope this helps.

Osage Beach MO
2 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Pub Crawl

You are wanting information on the 2007 "Rajun' Cajun" Lake of The Ozarks Pub Crawl! It is indeed Feb 10th & some of the bars included are; Casablanca on The Strip, Risky's on Bus. 54, Peckers on Bus. 54, Eddie's on Hwy 54, Lil' Rizzo's at the Osage Beach Outlet Mall, I.M. Tirebiters, The Filling Station, The City Grill/Blue Room, The Last Dance & Chicago Brothers Pizza. I think that's most of them. You should look into a hotel along the route - a good one is the Town & Country Motel 573-348-5677 & it's across the street from the City Grill & you could check in & hop on the buses untill you round your way back! Don't forget your beads & hope to see ya there;)

Camdenton, MO
1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: Pub Crawl

does anybody know anything about buying tshirts???

Osage Beach MO
2 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Pub Crawl

All of the participating establishments will be selling t-shirts. If you have never seen one - basically it will have the 2007 Rajun Cajun Lake of the Ozarks Pub Crawl picture screenprinted on the front, all of the participating listed bars on back with boxes to check when you go to each one & the sleeves will have the name of the bar that you bought the shirt at printed on them. Last year they were like $20.00. Have a good time & be safe:):)

WP
2 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Pub Crawl

Is there going to be a March 17 pub crawl in Springfield????

WP
2 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Pub Crawl

Is there going to be a March 17 pub crawl in Springfield????

JFT
Illinois
12 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Pub Crawl

here is the link to the pub crawl web site

Jack

we will see you their

http://www.lakeareapubcrawl.com/

Get answers to your questions about Osage Beach