We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

St Charles Restaurants

Marion, IN
2 posts
St Charles Restaurants

We are planning a weekend stay at St Charles soon and will only be having one evening meal, so we would like to know of a good place for steak, seafood or a combo of both. Thanks.

missouri
Level Contributor
98 posts
1. Re: St Charles Restaurants

We love Joe's Crab Shack in St. Peters (about 10 minutes west on I-70 from St. Charles). Take the mall exit of I-70 west, then make a left. Joe's is across the street from Drury Inn on the right and back a little by Steak and Shake.

nowhere
Level Contributor
276 posts
10 reviews
2. Re: St Charles Restaurants

For a more intimate, local experience than the Crab Shack, try Tony's on historic Main Street.

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
23 posts
8 reviews
3. Re: St Charles Restaurants

Tony's is great. There are also a couple of newer spots on Main Street; one is Blue Flame Cafe which coincidentally has a steak-and-seafood menu. I haven't tried it yet, but there is a restaurant review at stltoday.com you may want to consult. This is a small storefront type of restaurant.

The other new place is called Canoe, at 515 S. Main next door to Winery of the Little Hills. They have just opened and feature regional American cuisine including seafood and steak. I haven't tried this one yet either, but on Father's Day it was packed. Also, this one has shaded outdoor seating which is quite pleasant for dining al fresco.

Get answers to your questions about Saint Charles
Recent Conversations
More Saint Charles Topics