We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help..looking for info on The Big Bang

Bucerias, Mexico
Level Contributor
295 posts
44 reviews
Save Topic
Help..looking for info on The Big Bang

We are only here for the night and want to hear some music and eat some good food.

What do you know about the Big Bang? I can't find a dinner menu.

Does BB's or the Oyster Bar on Broadway have music

St. Louis
Destination Expert
for Saint Louis
Level Contributor
979 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help..looking for info on The Big Bang

I've never been to the big bang on the Landing, but have a friend who goes there alot, and even hired a couple of their players for his wedding. Can't speak to the food.

I've always liked the Broadway Oyster Bar alot. They have good food with a cajun twist. Usually have music; varies in style: blues, rock, sometimes folk. I like BB's for music. Have never been disappointed, though last time arrived at the end of a set, and the band waited almost an hour before coming back to do their last set. IMO, BB's food is pretty mediocre. I'd eat somewhere else, then arrive at 10. I think that's when the 2nd acts' first set begins.

St. Louis
Destination Expert
for Saint Louis
Level Contributor
2,881 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Help..looking for info on The Big Bang

I like taylorj's suggestion, Beale on Broadway is also right there and has live music.

If you wanted to see a couple of different types of neighborhoods, try dinner in Lafayette Square - 1111 Mississippi, Sqwires, Ricardo's, Vin De Set or the new PW Pizza. The only live music I can think of around there is at Sqwires. You would have very short taxi rides between this neighborhood and the Broadway Oyster Bar area.

3. Re: Help..looking for info on The Big Bang

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 May 2012, 05:28