We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

6 flags or words of fun

Which Saint Louis hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
New Bloomfield...
1 post
Save Topic
6 flags or words of fun

I am wanting to go to one of this parks for my birthday, this coming Friday. I am wondering which park offers more rides, and more fun. So i thought to ask the public. Which park offers lower prices? Which park, has more roller coasters? And which park, is most recommended. There will be to adults and to teenagers. Also wondering what motel would be the best? if i choose either, what motels or hotels have best services and quality and the lowest price?

i need these answers before June 24, 2011.

Webb City MO
Level Contributor
463 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 6 flags or words of fun

Six flags admission is 34.99/day for everyone right now,but you have to buy the tickets online and the water park is free. You can find discount tickets at Hy Vee stores in KC for Worlds of Fun for 34.99, but the water park is extra. I guess it depends on how far you have to drive. I don't know about motels around Six Flags, when we go to St Louis we stay closer to the city. I think Six Flags is bigger than WOF, but I am not sure. Personally, I like Six Flags better. Hope this helps.

2. Re: 6 flags or words of fun

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 October 2012, 21:18