We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Omaha to St Louis

Sioux Falls, South...
Level Contributor
23 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Omaha to St Louis

I am trying to find the best and fastest way to get from Omaha, NE to St Louis, MO. I know that there are quite a few road closures due to flooding. If anyone can give me some information that would be great!! Thanks, Stacey

WestSlope,CO
Destination Expert
for Colorado
Level Contributor
10,703 posts
166 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Omaha to St Louis

We just drove that route a few days ago and Interstate 80 is open all the way. There were a couple of places which were single lane due to construction/repair but we did not run into any closures.

St. Louis
Destination Expert
for Saint Louis
Level Contributor
2,923 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Omaha to St Louis

Interstate 80 doesn't go to St. Louis. The flooding was in Iowa and probably affected I-29. I'm sure it's fine now, so take 29 south and 70 east to St. Louis. I usually took the 435 bypass at KC unless you want to see downtown KC.

3. Re: Omaha to St Louis

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 October 2012, 00:18