We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cab Fare - Airport -> Botanical Gardens

Which Saint Louis hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
OK
Level Contributor
216 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Cab Fare - Airport -> Botanical Gardens

What would the approximate cab fare be from the airport to the Botanical Gardens?

I see an earlier estimate of $35+tip from the airport to downtown but I am not familiar enough with St. Louis to know if it would be similar to the Botanical Gardens.

Thanks for your replies!

St. Louis, Missouri
Level Contributor
491 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cab Fare - Airport -> Botanical Gardens

Probably that or more. It's a straight shot from the airport to downtown, the gardens are also in the city but off a slightly more south highway.

OK
Level Contributor
216 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Cab Fare - Airport -> Botanical Gardens

Thanks for the reply!!

Saint Louis...
Destination Expert
for Saint Louis
Level Contributor
1,318 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cab Fare - Airport -> Botanical Gardens

If you want to take the train (Metrolink) to maybe Grand, or Civic Center (the stop by the Amtrak station), I'd say you could take a cab from there to the B Gardens. I'd say it would maybe be a $10 cab ride, or you could take a bus. Probably total round trip cost from airport to garden and back if you took the train to a downtown location would be about $25.

4. Re: Cab Fare - Airport -> Botanical Gardens

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2013, 23:17