We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Edward jones dome

Mattoon
Level Contributor
1 post
14 reviews
Save Topic
Edward jones dome

I will be attending an event at the dome and wanted current reccomendations on lodging. Something close enough to walk or that shuttle service would be available.

St. Louis
Destination Expert
for Saint Louis
Level Contributor
991 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Edward jones dome

The Drury Inn & Suites - Convention Center is right next door. It gets high ratings and is a reasonable value. Free breakfast in the AM and appetizers / drinks in the afternoon/early evening.

If price is no object, the Four Seasons is a block away. The Hampton Inn - Arch and Renaissance Grand, both on Washington Ave., are pretty close.

Saint Louis...
Destination Expert
for Saint Louis
Level Contributor
1,348 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Edward jones dome

I'd also suggest the Embassy Suites on Washington. Have heard mixed things on the Renaissance.

missouri
Destination Expert
for Branson
Level Contributor
780 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Edward jones dome

In November, 2012, we attended the Missouri State High School Football Championship Games at the Dome and spent 2 nights at the Hampton Inn close by. The Hampton is within walking distance of the Dome. We have stayed in several Hampton Inns across the country and this one does not quite 'meet the quality' of the others. Their parking garage is quite old and takes some 'manuvering'.. I'm sure the building is not one that Hampton built from the ground up, rather is one that they purchased and remodeled, so the 'style' is not the same as the newer Hampton properties. Room was small. But we had a beautiful view of the Arch and the Mississippi River. One night after the Tournament, we wanted 'food', and it was late, and nothing available other than the Irish Pub in the Hampton. I've never been in a restaurant that loud.....would never eat there again! However, others in our party ate at the Pub earlier in the day and they were satisfied with their food and experience. I think we will try a different property the next time we attend an event at 'The Dome'.

4. Re: Edward jones dome

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 February 2014, 05:17