We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cardinal Tickets

Illinois
Level Contributor
1,411 posts
251 reviews
Save Topic
Cardinal Tickets

When do single game tickets go on sale? Going to be in town mid-April, see they're at home playing the Brewers, but can't quite figure out from the website when tickets will be available for purchase.

Thanks!

St. Louis
Destination Expert
for Saint Louis
Level Contributor
983 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cardinal Tickets

They may not have announced the date for single game sales. I couldn't tell from looking at the website. Last year they went on sale March 2nd.

Illinois
Level Contributor
1,411 posts
251 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cardinal Tickets

Ok, thanks for checking-I'm glad it's just not me who can't find the date :) I'll keep an eye out or if you hear anything please let me know-thanks!

St. Louis
Destination Expert
for Saint Louis
Level Contributor
983 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cardinal Tickets

Looks like tickets will go on sale Friday, March 1st.

…mlb.com/ticketing/index.jsp…

Illinois
Level Contributor
1,411 posts
251 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cardinal Tickets

You rock-thanks for the update!! If we do get tickets for April 12 how do you think the weather will be? We were there last year the end of March and it was lovely-is that typical?

St. Louis
Destination Expert
for Saint Louis
Level Contributor
983 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cardinal Tickets

I would say its typical, but there's always a chance of cooler weather. I've attended a number of early April games and the weather is usually nice. I hope you enjoy your stay. If you need any restaurant or other entertainment options, let us know.

6. Re: Cardinal Tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 February 2014, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Saint Louis