We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What's Up with Veteran's Day Weekend?

Illinois
Level Contributor
1,416 posts
254 reviews
Save Topic
What's Up with Veteran's Day Weekend?

Hoping to plan a surprise visit to see our daughter on her birthday at SLU and all of the Drury Inn's (our go to hotels in St. Louis) are either booked or rates are really inflated. Just curious if anyone knows why?

Mentioned in this post
Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Brentwood
Drury Inn & Suites St...
398 Reviews
Brentwood, MO
St. Louis MO
Level Contributor
1,038 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What's Up with Veteran's Day Weekend?

Pink is playing a pretty much sold out concert at Scottrade Center that weekend. That's the only thing I can think of as the Rams are out of town.

Mentioned in this post
Scottrade Center
Scottrade Center
299 Reviews
Saint Louis, MO
Illinois
Level Contributor
1,416 posts
254 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What's Up with Veteran's Day Weekend?

Yeah, I think there is a hockey game too but it just seemed weird. I can definitely find a place to stay but this is the first time I've run into not being able to get one of my regular hotels. Thanks for the info!

3. Re: What's Up with Veteran's Day Weekend?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 July 2014, 06:21