We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Moonrise rooms for $99

Which Saint Louis hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
St. Louis
Destination Expert
for Saint Louis
Level Contributor
2,866 posts
66 reviews
Save Topic
Moonrise rooms for $99

This is pretty rare - the Moonrise, often recommended on this forum - is offering rooms for $99/night. It looks like you can buy the Groupon the next two weeks.

www.groupon.com/deals/ga-bk-moonrise-hotel-2

St. Louis
Destination Expert
for Saint Louis
Level Contributor
2,866 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Moonrise rooms for $99

Note: Although they say they are "downtown" I definitely wouldn't describe it as such. It's barely in the city at all, about as far west as you can get and still be in the city limits.

Saint Louis...
Destination Expert
for Saint Louis
Level Contributor
1,340 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Moonrise rooms for $99

True enough, but in a good place especially for tourists who want to be near a bustling shopping/dining district and not far from Forest Park. I might buy one for a fun stay-cation with my gf!

St. Louis
Destination Expert
for Saint Louis
Level Contributor
977 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Moonrise rooms for $99

A great place to stay after a concert at the Pageant, if you don't want to drive home. Last time we stayed there, we were woke up early (OK, maybe 8am) by work on expanding the rooftop bar area. But, they comped us breakfast, so all was good.

St. Louis
Destination Expert
for Saint Louis
Level Contributor
2,866 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Moonrise rooms for $99

Agreed - definitely a good location within walking distance of bars, restaurants and close to Forest Park. One of these days we'll get around to checking out the rooftop bar.

Bloomington, Indiana
Destination Expert
for Bloomington
Level Contributor
8,493 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Moonrise rooms for $99

Agree with all of the above, especially considering my drive home from the Pageant is roughly 225 miles!

One time when there were back-to-back shows (2 nights, mid-week) I wanted to see at the Pageant; we were able to get a good deal at the Moonrise via Hotwire. Ended up going a day early basically turned it into a 3 day mini-vacation.

hlo

St. Louis, Missouri
Level Contributor
491 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Moonrise rooms for $99

They have done Groupon/Living Social deals before. A lot of times it's only valid during the week and goes up in price on weekends.

7. Re: Moonrise rooms for $99

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 October 2014, 05:17