We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel near airport with free shuttle to area

Which Saint Louis hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Waupaca, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
2 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel near airport with free shuttle to area

Hello I am flying in to the airport and attending an event at Ces And Judy's catering at Le Chateau at 10405 Clayton Rd in ST Louis.(by Creve Coeur) I am only there for a couple days and would like to avoid renting a car. It is about 10 miles out from the airport. I am wondering if there are any hotels near the airport between the two that would have a complimentary shuttle service that would do airport drop offs as well as area drop offs?

St. Louis
Destination Expert
for Saint Louis
Level Contributor
969 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel near airport with free shuttle to area

You are just a short walk from the Hilton St. Louis Frontenac. In addition, you are right across the street from the Plaza Frontenac Mall with nice shops and several restaurants. According to the hotel website, they have a complementary shuttle from 7AM to 11PM.

…hilton.com/en/…index.html

St. Louis
Destination Expert
for Saint Louis
Level Contributor
969 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel near airport with free shuttle to area

Just in case, I wasn't clear. Ces & Judy's is right by the Frontenac Hilton. So, not by the airport, but next to where you are meeting.

Saint Louis...
Destination Expert
for Saint Louis
Level Contributor
1,321 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel near airport with free shuttle to area

Agree with taylorj. Not seen the rooms, they may be somewhat dated at the Hilton Frontenac. You probably won't find many hotels whose shuttles will go more than a few miles from the hotel. There's a limited number of hotels in a several mile radius of the venue-it's mostly high end residential and some commercial.

4. Re: Hotel near airport with free shuttle to area

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 May 2015, 06:15