We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Italian with kids

Kansas City...
Level Contributor
261 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Italian with kids

I'm sure the best Italian is a matter for great debate. Where would you go on The Hill? Two young kids, but this doesn't need to be McDonalds level kid friendly or anything. Just somewhere that a 5 year old won't stick out like a sore thumb. Thanks!

St. Louis, Missouri
Level Contributor
491 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Italian with kids

Guido's or Zia's would be good choices. Also Anthonino's (which is Italian and Greek). All family type places.

St. Louis
Destination Expert
for Saint Louis
Level Contributor
2,901 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Italian with kids

My choice near the Hill would be LoRusso's Cucina.

Edited: 19 June 2014, 13:41
Saint Louis...
Destination Expert
for Saint Louis
Level Contributor
1,344 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Italian with kids

LoRusso's and Trattoria Marcella are probably my two favorite Hill area restaurants, but they tend to have an older clientele. I think well behaved kids would be fine most likely. You might consider Stellina as well.

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
472 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Italian with kids

I vote for Guido's. it is the type of family-run restaurant where you can imagine generations of families coming to dine together.

The menu is tapas + pizza. So the adults can try various dishes while the kids are placated with a pizza.

5. Re: Italian with kids

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2015, 05:17