We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Busch Brewery Tour....Kids allowed or No???

Florida
Level Contributor
53 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Busch Brewery Tour....Kids allowed or No???

We have 4 adults and 4 kids in our family and some adults want to visit the Busch Brewery for the tour. Do you think it would be something for the kids to see as well? I do not drink alcohol so I am unsure if it will appeal to me, but I like to know facts about companies and how things are made and we always take the kids on a factory tour when we vacation so naturally they want to go on one. I thought the horse part may be nice if they get to see the Clydesdale horses.

Anybody ever taken kids on it? Is it not recommended for them....I don't want to promote any type of drinking at their age and am not sure if that is what the tour would end of doing....lol

If I don't go on the tour and my family does, is there anywhere I can take them nearby while I wait for them to finish the tour??

Kids will be ages 16, 12, 9, 6 at time of tour.

Santa Fe, New Mexico
Destination Expert
for Santa Fe, Mesa Verde National Park, Boulder, New Mexico
Level Contributor
21,164 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Busch Brewery Tour....Kids allowed or No???

It is a tour of a brewery, so yes, it does highlight beer! If you don't want the kids to be exposed to alcohol, then don't go. They do have root beer I think.

You could go a mile or so into Benton Park neighborhood to the park and play there or go to Gus's Pretzels

http://guspretzels.com/

St. Louis, Missouri
Level Contributor
491 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Busch Brewery Tour....Kids allowed or No???

There are always kids on the tour. The brewery has recently changed their free tour so it's shorter. It does include the stable with Clydesdales. The other portion will be of no interest to the kids. The free samples at the end include free sodas and pretzels for kids and adult beverages for those who are 21+.

Saint Peters
Level Contributor
496 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Busch Brewery Tour....Kids allowed or No???

There are always kids on the tour. They would probably really enjoy the part of the tour with the Clydesdales. I think it is a very interesting tour even if you don't drink alcohol. Neat architecture of the buildings.

4. Re: Busch Brewery Tour....Kids allowed or No???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 September 2015, 05:15