We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dinner on our way from Bozeman to Big Sky?

Which Big Sky hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Alexandria, Virginia
Level Contributor
37 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
Dinner on our way from Bozeman to Big Sky?

Hi- we're headed to Big Sky in a couple of weeks and figure we might want to stop for dinner before we get to Big Sky since we'll have been traveling all day. I've heard there isn't much between Bozeman and Big Sky- does anyone have any recommendations for someplace on the way or should we just wait till we get to Big Sky? We don't need anything fancy- burgers, etc. would be great.

Thanks!

USA
Level Contributor
583 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dinner on our way from Bozeman to Big Sky?

There really isn't anything once you get into the canyon. Just before the canyon is Gallatin Gateway (about 15 minutes south of Bozeman) where you will find a couple bars and the Gateway Inn. The Inn is quite nice (popular for wedding receptions and other events) but the food quality over the years has ranged from excellent to just okay depending on ownership. Oh, I forgot the Rainbow Ranch in Gateway, but I've heard it's pricey--not the place you just drop in.

Edited: 31 January 2012, 07:42
Ennis MT
Destination Expert
for Yellowstone National Park, Ennis
Level Contributor
2,734 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dinner on our way from Bozeman to Big Sky?

If you'll be going into Bozeman first, there are numerous casual dining options available - check the TA restaurant reviews for suggestions.

If you're going directly from the airport to Big Sky, I would suggest stopping in Belgrade on the way. The Mint and Mackenzie River Pizza are 2 popular options there.

Folsom, California
5 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Dinner on our way from Bozeman to Big Sky?

Yeah it is a great restaurant we went to there an year ago

[url=http://www.engineperformancechip.com/mercedes-performance-chip-c-25}Mercedes Performance Chip[/url]

4. Re: Dinner on our way from Bozeman to Big Sky?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 May 2013, 10:35
Get answers to your questions about Big Sky
Recent Conversations