We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Discount Lift Tickets in Big Sky

Which Big Sky hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Harrison, TN
2 posts
Save Topic
Discount Lift Tickets in Big Sky

Does anyone know where discount Lift Tickets for Big Sky can be obtained for the 2012-2013 Ski season? Also, where is the best place to rent skis in that area?

Big Sky, Montana
Level Contributor
3 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Discount Lift Tickets in Big Sky

Not sure about discount lift tickets to Big sky, sometimes Costco has them. If you buy them online you save 5%. You can buy discounted Moonlight tickets ($5 off) at Gallatin Alpine Sports and Grizzly Outfitters in Big Sky. You can also buy 5 packs at the Alberston's in Belgrade, on the way from the airport to Big Sky. These save quite a bit.

Big Sky, MT
Level Contributor
148 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Discount Lift Tickets in Big Sky

Most lodging properties also offer discounted lift packages in conjunction with your accommodations. Check with wherever you're staying to see what they offer. In many cases, this is the cheapest way to go for lift tickets.

USA
Level Contributor
593 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Discount Lift Tickets in Big Sky

As BigSkyEditor mentioned, you can sometimes find something at Costco, like a discount on a 5-pack of lift tickets.

If you subscribe to the Big Sky Resort emails, you will get frequent limited time discount offers on lodging and tickets.

Harrison, TN
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Discount Lift Tickets in Big Sky

Thank you for all the suggestions. I looked on line and it appears that if you pre-order there is a small discount. I intend to check Costco & Albertson as well. Any suggestions on good restaurants n the area. Years ago we ate at Buck T-4's and had a great time; is it still good? Other places to go that you would recommend?

USA
Level Contributor
593 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Discount Lift Tickets in Big Sky

I have not seen any area lift tickets so far at Costco in Bozeman and we visit weekly. I have seen them in the past, so they may be waiting until after the holidays to offer them.

6. Re: Discount Lift Tickets in Big Sky

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 January 2014, 02:16
Get answers to your questions about Big Sky