We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

4th of july in bigfork

Belgrade, Serbia nd...
Level Contributor
19 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
4th of july in bigfork

My husband and I are going to spend the 4th of Juy at the Mountain lake Lodge in bigfork. We have heard there is a wonderful celebration there.

Can anyone recommend things to see and do that night. When and where are the fireworks and where is the best place to go afterwards for a cold beer.

AND how can we get back to our hotel if we don't drive...

THANKS!

Greenville, MS
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: 4th of july in bigfork

The fourth of July is the very best!! The parade in the morning will make you proud to be an American and so glad you're in Bigfork to celebrate! We have been guests at a private home so I can't tell you what to do in the evening, but there are several nice bars in the vicinity. Nor can I answer your question about transportation, but a designated driver after dark is a must on the winding roads around Bigfork. Your hotel will certainly arrange something for you... the people are friendly and helpful everywhere. Hope you have a wonderful holiday.

2. Re: 4th of july in bigfork

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 August 2009, 15:18
Get answers to your questions about Bigfork