We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which hotel would you choose?

Which Billings hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Saskatoon, Canada
Destination Expert
for Saskatoon
Level Contributor
1,126 posts
134 reviews
Save Topic
Which hotel would you choose?

My mom and I will be taking a girls shopping trip to Billings the 3rd week of June. It's been a few years since we have visited and I'm sure the city has grown and changed over the years.

So, we are looking for a newer, clean, quiet hotel that offers breakfast. So, if you were going to stay in Billings, which hotel would you choose? Which hotel should we absolutely avoid?

western WA
Level Contributor
8,997 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Which hotel would you choose?

I wouldn't stay at the south end of 27th St. For shopping, you'll probably want the west end anyway. There are quite a few good hotels out there.

Alberta, Canada
Level Contributor
314 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Which hotel would you choose?

While not newer, The Quality Inn Homestead Park has good reviews on TA (rated #12 of 44 hotels) and is clean & reasonably priced. Their website states that they are one of the closest hotels to the major shopping district/mall and the price includes either continental or full breakfast. For us, since price is always a factor (in addition to clean & good reviews), this hotel is on our shortlist for our next trip.

Edited: 30 May 2013, 01:48
Billings, Montana
Destination Expert
for Yellowstone National Park
Level Contributor
5,319 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Which hotel would you choose?

My nieces always stay at the C'mon Inn when they come to Billings. I've been to it a few times for pool parties with them and have been very impressed. They said it has a fantastic free breakfast. It is in the major shopping/restaurant area of Billings.

Deb

Saskatoon, Canada
Destination Expert
for Saskatoon
Level Contributor
1,126 posts
134 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Which hotel would you choose?

The C'mon Inn doesn't have any vacancies, so we won't be able to try that one. We are looking at the Days Inn. In Canada they are known for having decent rooms and service. I see the one in Billings is rated as 20. Any thoughts on that one?

Billings, Montana
Destination Expert
for Yellowstone National Park
Level Contributor
5,319 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Which hotel would you choose?

Exit 446 (West Billings) exit is the largest exit in/out of Billings. There are a variety of hotels south and north of the exit. Here are just a few: Kelly Inn, C'mon Inn, Spring Hill Suites, Quality Inn Homestead, Fairfield Inn, Holiday Inn the Grand Montana, Hilton Garden Inn, Residence Inn (Marriot), Lexington Inn & Suites.

King Ave West and 24th Street West (main streets off the above exit) have numerous restaurants and stores/malls for shopping so there is a lot available without having to travel very far from your hotel. Downtown can easily be reached for shopping opportunities there. Cabelas can also be reached easily via the interstate.

Days Inn is relatively close to the above hotels but takes a little more effort to find as you have to go on some side streets to get to it. Sleep Inn and Hampton Inn are some other hotels close to Days Inn.

Deb

Edited: 30 May 2013, 04:32
Saskatoon, Canada
Destination Expert
for Saskatoon
Level Contributor
1,126 posts
134 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Which hotel would you choose?

Great information Deb! It's been a while since I have been to Billings, so your post has been extremely helpful.

7. Re: Which hotel would you choose?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2014, 03:15