We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Summit atv

Tampa,Fl
Level Contributor
16 posts
70 reviews
Save Topic
Summit atv

My wife and I stayed in Bozeman for 2 days in early May. We saw the brochure for summit atv in our hotel. We called and arranged to rent 2 atv's. When we arrived the staff was very friendly. The guy we dealt with went above and beyond as far as customer service. He walked us through the rental agreement and explained everything to us. The atv's were $125.00 each and that is for a full 24 hour rental. Helmets and gloves were included and he even let my wife take a pair of waterproof pants,as there was a good chance of rain at no extra charge. We were both offered waterproof jackets as well but we had our own. A trailer to transport both atv's was included with the rental at no extra charge as well. As we pulled our rental suv around to have the trailer hooked up, we all realized we did not have a trailer hitch nor did we even have a hook up where a hitch could be placed. We assumed at that point we were out of luck and would not be going 4 wheeling. He then shocked us by saying,"Well, I guess your gonna have to take my truck then". We were both in disbelief. He insisted that we take his truck as otherwise we would be unable to go riding. He told us not to worry about getting the truck back by closing time as we could keep the atv's for 24 hours. He told us he could get a ride home and we could bring the truck and atv's back anytime the next day before closing. We were still both in shock. This is not the kind of hospitality we are used to finding here in florida. We both expressed our reservations of leaving the trailer wth 2 atv's parked in our hotel overnight as if this was done in florida theres a better than average chance we would awake to find the atv's missing. He assured us that would not happen in Bozeman and in any case,they are insured. We were leaving the next morning to go to jackson so we returned them to the shop the same evening but well after closing and were advised to just leave them in front of the shop along with the truck and all keys put in a secure place. We had a great day of riding and highly reccomend renting from summit atv.

Helena, Montana
Level Contributor
121 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Summit atv

I love your story. That's wonderful that you had such a great experience.

Most of our visitors to Montana have a similar experience. Maybe it's our naivetee, or we just trust everyone.-Neighbors help neighbors around here.. Glad you enjoyed your trip.

2. Re: Summit atv

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 May 2012, 07:17
Get answers to your questions about Bozeman