We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need help with short visit itinerary

Raleigh, North...
Level Contributor
640 posts
90 reviews
Save Topic
Need help with short visit itinerary

I haven't been to Bozeman in 25 years or more, so I'm somewhat out of touch with the current situation there. I realize that one person's "must see" is another's "ho-hum", but it appears that Bozeman has grown up quite a bit and I could use some help on prioritizing my time.

I have 2 1/2 days in town with limited car availability ( I'm sharing).

As a beginning photography hobbyist I'm always looking for "photo ops" that are easy to get to, and I am very interested in art- pottery, glass and landscapes in particular. I have mobility limitations, so hikes are off the table, but I can walk on level ground quite well and I don't mind doing so.

I enjoy museums and cultural events, and I will also be looking for "quintessential Montana Souvenirs" for family and friends....

Thanks for any help

Columbus, OH
Level Contributor
20 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Need help with short visit itinerary

The Museum of the Rockies is a must. It is a short walk from downtown and I believe the bus goes there. You could also hike up to the M and look out over the city.

USA
Level Contributor
623 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Need help with short visit itinerary

Check out the Emerson Cultural Center a block off downtown Main. The old Emerson Elementary now hosts artist studios and has a small restaurant.

Edited: 20 September 2013, 13:51
3. Re: Need help with short visit itinerary

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 September 2014, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about Bozeman