We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Yellowstone Riverbend Cabin in Gardiner

Paducah, Kentucky
Level Contributor
126 posts
38 reviews
Save Topic
Yellowstone Riverbend Cabin in Gardiner

We are looking at taking our 10 year old grandson to Yellowstone next summer.We have been to Yellowstone a few times but always stayed in the Moran area before.I was thinking there would probably be other kids at this place in Gardiner.

Has anyone stayed at the Yellowstone Riverbend Cabin?

It looks like there are several cabins on Old Yellowstone Trail owned by different people but all identical.The cabins look nice but I would love to hear from someone who has stayed there.

I guess we are done with Europe for awhile until/if the dollar recovers.It was fun while it lasted!

Green Valley...
Level Contributor
18,008 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Yellowstone Riverbend Cabin in Gardiner

No, but it does look OK.

Since you are a summer away, have you considered seeking lodging inside YNP? Saves a lot of driving and the experience is different as in, my kids found, more fun.

Paducah, Kentucky
Level Contributor
126 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Yellowstone Riverbend Cabin in Gardiner

What did your kids like about it compared to staying out of the park? I really wouldn't mind but having stayed in NPS lodging in the past I realize it can be pretty rustic.I'm not real big on rustic but if my GS would like it much better I would of course do it. Thanks for any info you can give me.

Atlanta, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Road Trips
Level Contributor
30,387 posts
442 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Yellowstone Riverbend Cabin in Gardiner

I would either stay in the park or in West Yellowstone.

4. Re: Yellowstone Riverbend Cabin in Gardiner

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 October 2009, 13:15
Get answers to your questions about Gardiner