We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Malmstrom AFB Recreation Area - Timberwolf Resort

Which Great Falls hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Florida
Level Contributor
211 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Malmstrom AFB Recreation Area - Timberwolf Resort

Has anyone ever stayed / camped at the Military Recreation area, Timber Wolf Resort in Hungry Horse, Mt.? I;m looking for any feedback of your travels and stay there.

California
11 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Malmstrom AFB Recreation Area - Timberwolf Resort

We spent a week at the Timberwolf Resort and I would NOT recommend this resort to anyone. Poor customer service and their staff is extremely rude. They over charged us by $281.00 and now they will not refunded us our money because the manager told us "to forget it, you excepted the terms, we are not refunding you anything" We had three other families staying at the resort and were a witness to the treatment we received at the resort. The owners would not return our phone calls or come by our cabin to explain the charges. We left messages at the desk and on their answering machine we never did hear back. We heard Timberwolf Resort is under new ownership and the owners are having difficulty making ends meet. I guess that is their reason for nickel and diming their customers. We have eight families joining us next year and one thing is for sure, we will not be staying at the Timberwolf Resort and because of their unprofessionalism they have just lost a repeated customer and alot of business. This has been the worst placed we have ever stayed at. Another word of advice, if the place is not listed as AAA approved, DO NOT stay there!!!!!

Florida
Level Contributor
211 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Malmstrom AFB Recreation Area - Timberwolf Resort

Kittycat - -Confirm this is at the military portion of this campground. Boy! Sounds just terrible! What makes people act this way and expect repeat business? If you have no customers you have no business. Thanks so much for the reply.

regards - -RT

California
11 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Malmstrom AFB Recreation Area - Timberwolf Resort

I wouldn't say Timberwolf Resort is located IN a military recreation area but borders it. The Timberwolf Resort is pretty much a resort that consists of small cabins and an RV campground. They have RV's that individuals can rent from and you can receive it discount if you provide government id. I highly recommend for travellers to stay at places that are AAA approved.

4. Re: Malmstrom AFB Recreation Area - Timberwolf Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 September 2009, 02:16