We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Red Lodge

Southern USA
5 posts
Save Topic
Red Lodge

We will be spending a few nights in Red Lodge, Montana this summer and are interested in any hotels/motels at reasonable rates + any restaurant recommendations. I've stopped (not stayed) at the Rock Creek Resort before, but it looks a little pricey.

North Carolina
Level Contributor
687 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Red Lodge

Rock Creek is a great place to stay. You can find cheaper, but I think it's probably worth what you pay.

thefbi
Level Contributor
10 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Red Lodge

Give the Yodler a try but request and upstair room. It's a Mom and Pop. Nothing fancy but clean and comfortable.

illinois
Level Contributor
194 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Red Lodge

We're going to stay at Chateau Rouge. Never beem there before, but looks nice. Cabins with fireplaaces, kitchens, and pool (not in room)

ggg
California
Level Contributor
3 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Red Lodge

I'll second the recommendation on the Rock Creek Resort. It is a clean, quiet and beautiful property about 5 miles out of town. A full service resort with indoor pool & spa, great on-site restaurant and many outdoor activities.

You probably can find cheaper in Red Lodge but if you are willing to pay about $110 for 2 queen beds you can't beat the quality and location of this place.

illinois
Level Contributor
194 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Red Lodge

we stayed at Chateau Rouge and I would certainly recommend it! We had two floors, 2 bedrooms with 2 baths, woodburning fireplace, multiple TVs with DVD players, indoor pool and spa, full kitchen for $125. A great deal, we thought! Also only a few blocks from downtown. The people in the town were so very friendly and went out of their way for us when we had a slight health crisis with our son. I would absolutely go there again.

ggg
California
Level Contributor
3 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Red Lodge

Not as pricey as it looks, particularly withy the Beartooth Highway closed for the2005 summer. We paid about $110 for a beautiful room with 2Q beds and a private balcony overlooking Rock Creek. A beautiful spot!

I'm sure you can find cheaper but you probably won't be as satisfied.

Miles City
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Red Lodge

I have stayed at the Lupine---nice place, less than $100.00 for 2 beds-----

Get answers to your questions about Red Lodge