We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Scrapbookers

Wichita, Kansas
Destination Expert
for Wichita
Level Contributor
683 posts
150 reviews
Save Topic
Scrapbookers

There are some nice scrapbooking accessories in the park gift shops. But I wanted to tell you about a great little shop in West Yellowstone. It is called Out West and is next to the Bookworm (book store). At the front of the store is jewelry, trinkets, etc., but at the back of the store is a scrapbook supply store. It has some great things authentic to the area as well as the Grand Tetons and other misc. supplies. I limited myself to $30 worth. I had already been to the Old Faithful gift shop and purchased a paper/sticker pack. I probably wouldn't have purchased it had I found the scrapbook store first.

Mentioned in this post
Old Faithful
Old Faithful
3,949 Reviews
Yellowstone National Park, WY
CT
Level Contributor
2,135 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Scrapbookers

Thanks for the tip, what exactly did you get?

We head to Yellowstone next August for a family vacation. What areas or must sees did you family like best? Where did you stay?

Thanks again.

Mentioned in this post
CT
Level Contributor
2,135 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Scrapbookers

p.s. do you ever visit Scrapgirls.com ? Very cool website for electronic scrapbooking.

South Carolina
Level Contributor
7 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Scrapbookers

I wanted to thank "parentsof5" for the great tip! My husband & I followed your perfect directions & found Out West with the amazing scrapbook supplies. I hate to say how much I spent but it was too tempting & my husband who doesn't even understand the whole scrapbooking thing was adding stuff to my pile. We ended up telling Angela all about your forum post on tripadvisor. It was so much fun. Thanks!

CT
Level Contributor
2,135 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Scrapbookers

That is very cool that you told her about the forum posting. When we were in Sedona we actually saw someone with a TripAdvisor backpack. I thought that was pretty cool. TripAdvisor people UNITE!!! ha,ha

Mentioned in this post
Sedona
Sedona
Arizona
5. Re: Scrapbookers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 January 2010, 05:16