We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Moose Creek Cabins and Doughnuts

Raleigh, North...
Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Moose Creek Cabins and Doughnuts

My wife and I found this place on the internet but are surprised to see little to no reviews of the place. Does anyone have any first-hand info on the place?

West Yellowstone, MT
Level Contributor
1,646 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Moose Creek Cabins and Doughnuts

From a local perspective - that's where we all go for fresh donuts. Family run business, great variety and nice people!

Raleigh, North...
Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Moose Creek Cabins and Doughnuts

Thank you yellowstone fan. We are making arrangements to stay there as we speak.

los angeles
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Moose Creek Cabins and Doughnuts

Hi and we had a wonderful three days last week at the Moose Creek Cabins. The cabins are cosy and clean and WARM! We llike having the opportunity to cook and to no necessarily have to eat every meal out. Moose Creek was perfect for us! The owners are just delightful and go out of their way to make your stay wonderful. The trip into Yellowstone Park was arranged by them and was the best. HIGH recommendations!!!!! Write if you need more information. Sharon Clark sca17@pacbell.net

los angeles
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Moose Creek Cabins and Doughnuts

I replied but don't know what heppened to it. Please let me know if you did not recieve our very fine review. S tayed there last week and it was GREAT! sca17@pacbell.net

Raleigh, North...
Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Moose Creek Cabins and Doughnuts

Thank you, Sharon. I would like to say that the owners have been great at setting up our stay in West Yellowstone in August....

Buffalo Grove...
Level Contributor
41 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Moose Creek Cabins and Doughnuts

Hi everyone! I just booked 5 nights at Moose Creek Cabins and I am so excited that I can hardly wait. I did so much research on the net and Moose Creek and reasonable prices, the cabins look wonderful and it's so close to the West entrance of Yellowstone. Besides, you get a bakery fresh donut and coffee for free when you are there, what could be better? I also thought that since they were in the town of W. Yellowstone, there were also many other places to eat and just walk around and get a feel for the place.

Going the first week of September.

Hawaii
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Moose Creek Cabins and Doughnuts

You wrote about what I was worried about! I booked with them for a trip to Yellowstone in July because I liked the price and it was a cabin with a kitchen. I also booked just to have something bacause I heard places book up fast in the summer. But I beagn to wonder because the place was never discussed or reccomended when I checked furthur. I had heard alot in reviews about the donut shop, but not the cabins. Thanks....I think we'll keep the reservations and I'm sure well have a great time! Can we walk to the main part of town? And what is the distance to the park entrance?

West Yellowstone, MT
Level Contributor
1,646 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Moose Creek Cabins and Doughnuts

Just wanted to update everyone. The donut shop that was in the front of the main office has moved down the street just a few blocks. But, the cabins are still there with the same owners and great service.

Moose Creek Cabins are located within just a few short blocks of many of the shops and restaurants in West Yellowstone. You can easily walk any where in town.

Buffalo Grove...
Level Contributor
41 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Moose Creek Cabins and Doughnuts

Yellowstonefan-

Since they moved the donut shop, what's there in it's place?

Gilda

West Yellowstone, MT
Level Contributor
1,646 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Moose Creek Cabins and Doughnuts

It is their front office now.