We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Breakfast and Dinner

Perth, United...
Level Contributor
85 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Breakfast and Dinner

Can anyone recomend somewhere for breakfast and also somewhere for Dinner

N. Idaho
Destination Expert
for Yellowstone National Park
Level Contributor
21,071 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Breakfast and Dinner

I like breakfast at 3 Bear restaurant or the Running Bear Pancake house.

Depends on what I am in the mood for for dinner. If I have eaten junk all day and want salad bar, I go to 3Bear. If I want pizza, I go to Gusher. Burgers-Bullwinkles. A nicer dinner, Short Line restaurant at Holiday Inn (I THINK that is the name!) Come to think of it, they may have a breakfast buffet...can't remember!

Lots of choices in West altho they don't get started real early there, however with that cute baby, you will probably not be getting started before 630 which is when most things open.

Pam

Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Yellowstone National Park
Level Contributor
4,421 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Breakfast and Dinner

Agree about Running Bear. Sydneys Mountain Bistro. There is a bus on Canyon that serves very good mexican. For something adventurous, Eino's bar north of town. It's a bar that you pick out a steak and cook it yourself. Fun place. 20minutes or so north of town IIRC. If you want quick breakfast, there is a mcdonalds.

Atlanta, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Road Trips
Level Contributor
29,993 posts
442 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Breakfast and Dinner

For breakfast we like the Running Bear Pancake House. We have eaten steak and salad bar and the Three Bear Lodge and Restaurant.

Pitman, New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Rapid City, South Dakota
Level Contributor
5,874 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Breakfast and Dinner

We also liked Wild West Pizza and Pete's Rocky Mountain Pizza. Both were good for pasta or pizza (obviously). Bullwinkle's has a very good variety menu. Sorry I can't be of more help on breakfast. We would just buy some simple things and have a quick breakfast in motel room before heading out.

5. Re: Breakfast and Dinner

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 June 2012, 05:22
Get answers to your questions about West Yellowstone