We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need Iteniary recommendations and motel recommendations

Lawton, Oklahoma
Level Contributor
7 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
Need Iteniary recommendations and motel recommendations

My husband and I plan to travel the last two weeks of June 2014 from SW Okla. We will take 2 days to get to Cody Wy. Day 3, we plan to drive to East Entrance of Yellowstone. Will be have time to see the falls and the lake in this area? It looks like we will have time to drive north thru the park to Mammoth springs and spend the next two nights in Gardiner. Day 4 we plan to take a day long horseback ride (the horseback ride company is near Mammoth) Day 5 -What should we do on day 5? Should we soend another day around the North side of the park or travel to West YS and see the area around Old Faithful. Where should we stay in West YS area? After YS we plan to go to Grand Tetons, and Jackson WY. How many days should we stay in this area? after the Grand Tetons we will travel South to Zion NP. How many days do you recommend stayin in Zion? We will have a two day drive home from Zion to SW Okla. Looking forward to your ideas.

West Yellowstone...
Destination Expert
for Flagstaff, West Yellowstone
Level Contributor
2,316 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Need Iteniary recommendations and motel recommendations

Hi Lovey001,

There are a variety of hotels/accommodations in West Yellowstone. It's hard to make a recommendation without knowing more about you and your taste in hotels. If you want to expand on that, I'd be happy to help you sort out something, or you can check reviews here on TA: tripadvisor.com/Hotels-g45399-West_Yellowsto…

As far as your other questions go, you may want to post these on the more populated Yellowstone forums (as opposed to the West Yellowstone forum, which gets little traffic). The regulars there will jump in and help you out with your plans. tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g60999-i481-Yellow…

2. Re: Need Iteniary recommendations and motel recommendations

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 February 2015, 06:18
Get answers to your questions about West Yellowstone