We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Golfing in Whitefish

Illinois
Level Contributor
86 posts
62 reviews
Save Topic
Golfing in Whitefish

Four of us are going to spend a week in Whitefish and we would like to play golf twice and spend the remaining time enjoying the Park. Could someone recommend a couple courses with, hopefully, wonderful views?? Also, with the airlines charging so much for checking golf clubs, we would love to find courses where we could rent golf clubs rather than having to bring our clubs from home. Thanks for the help.

Spokane, Washington
Destination Expert
for Glacier National Park, Spokane
Level Contributor
3,237 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Golfing in Whitefish

The Flathead has a number of good courses

I would start with Eagle Bend in Bigfork and recommend the upper 18 and then the lake 9 if you want 27.

My second would be the Witefish courses. 2 @ 18 with differnt personalities.

Third, Meadowlake in Columbia Falls.

I have no doubt but what the airlines will hit you with a bag charge, these courses should have rentals.

Illinois
Level Contributor
86 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Golfing in Whitefish

Thanks so much. Can't wait to get to Big Sky Country.

3. Re: Golfing in Whitefish

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 November 2009, 06:20