We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cheapest lift tickets

Mississippi
Level Contributor
18 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Cheapest lift tickets

The family and I will be skiing in Whitefish Mountain in March 2013. Where is the best place to get the best deal on lift tickets?

Winter Park, Florida
Level Contributor
769 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cheapest lift tickets

There are not really discount tickets unless you buy a season pass. Expect to just buy them at the base lodge.

Mahtomedi, Minnesota
Destination Expert
for Glacier National Park
Level Contributor
2,052 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cheapest lift tickets

The past couple years you could buy discount lift tickets at Costco in Kalispell

Thornton, New...
Level Contributor
963 posts
170 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cheapest lift tickets

A few years go we received discounted tickets right at the window for showing our season pass from a NE ski area. Haven't seen that offered again.

Last winter we called the Salt Lake City Costco and they sent us tickets for the Canyons directly to our home. We actually returned a couple we didn't use with no problem at all. Great customer service! Hope that will work for Whitefish.

Mississippi
Level Contributor
18 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cheapest lift tickets

I'm not a Costco member. We have a party of 12 so if the lift ticket savings are significant through Costco, it would probably benefit me to pay the $55 membership fee in order to be able to purchase all of our lift tickets at the discounted rate.

Anybody know about what the savings is per one day lift ticket?

Edited: 20 September 2012, 20:35
Thornton, New...
Level Contributor
963 posts
170 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cheapest lift tickets

Any updates on discount lift tickets for this season?

Mahtomedi, Minnesota
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
2,052 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Cheapest lift tickets

My brother who works at Costco said you can buy 2 for 99 bucks.

Opening day and a 60 inch base at the summit! I'll be there for two weeks in Feb and March. Can't wait!

Edited: 10 December 2012, 22:56
Thornton, New...
Level Contributor
963 posts
170 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Cheapest lift tickets

Thanks, that's what we were hoping to hear. Our Costco membership really comes in handy sometimes.

We'll be there second week of January. Looking forward to the trip. It's been awhile.

Mississippi
Level Contributor
18 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Cheapest lift tickets

Is there a link to buy the Costco lift tickets online? I'd like to have them in hand before traveling to Whitefish this spring.

Mahtomedi, Minnesota
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
2,052 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Cheapest lift tickets

Unfortunately you will have to wait till you get here to buy them in person. But I will check with my brother. Maybe you can call them and order like the poster that did that in Salt Lake City.

Edited: 11 December 2012, 13:57
Mississippi
Level Contributor
18 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Cheapest lift tickets

That would be great.... please let me know if that's something I can do over the phone.