We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

whitefish or flathead rv resort

CA
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Topic
whitefish or flathead rv resort

Coming this summer can anyone recommend a rv resort in whitefish area or flathead area or free spots to park an RV overnight ? also any and all fishing recommendations are welcome.

Spokane, Washington
Destination Expert
for Glacier National Park, Spokane
Level Contributor
3,218 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: whitefish or flathead rv resort

check with Glacier Outdoor Center on the fishing 800-235-6781

I am not up on RV stuff, but there is a KOA just outside West Glacier (20 mi from whitefish)

Bend, Oregon
Level Contributor
1,191 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: whitefish or flathead rv resort

check out

www.rvparkreviews.com

great site and may help you find what you are looking for.

We stay on the Flathead in a really nice RV resort in Polson Mt...I will try to recall the name of it, really nice. We camped in 40 foot motorhome and hand plenty of room.

We have also stayed at West Glacier I think it was the KOA there, been a few years back and it was very nice....I am not a big fan of KOA's but we would stay there again.

try the rvparkreviews site, its very helpful and we have found a lot of places to stay via them

Lethbridge
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: whitefish or flathead rv resort

If you are travelling to or through Whitefish do not waste your time with the Whitefish RV park. We recently stayed at the park and it was the worst week we've had. When we checked in they had given our spot to someone else and moved us to another spot which was suppose to be better. When we pulled in the site was so small by the time we put the awning out it nearly touched the camper next to us. The sewer for the next camper is right beside ur table and the water hook ups are at the other end of the site. Whoever designed the area had no idea about camping and what is required.

Half way through our stay we were told we would have to move because they had a camper coming that had booked the sight for a month and they would be arriving the day befored we leave. After much arguing we did move and they were gracious enough to give the last night for free.

The staff at the park are so disorganized that they over book sites and put people into other ones where campers are already set up. I spoke to a number of other campers who had similar problems and said they would never stay at the rv park again.

If you are looking for a park where you are stacked on top of each other, have your neighbour sewer drain at the foot of your table, and like to pack up your unit and move half way through your stay the I highly recommend the whitefish rv park.

I would like to thank the staff for making a week of family's vacation such a horrible exprerience.

Calgary, Canada
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: whitefish or flathead rv resort

I totally agree with GreasyJay from Lethbridge - we had the same horrible experience. See my review on Google Reviews https:/…

5. Re: whitefish or flathead rv resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 July 2014, 06:20