We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What is the best hotel children's pool in Lincoln?

Rapid City, SD
Level Contributor
3 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
What is the best hotel children's pool in Lincoln?

I have been trying to find a hotel with a pool that has a zero depth entry and possibly some type of slides and that sort of thing for an upcoming trip? Any help would be appreciated.

Thank You

Grand Island...
Level Contributor
162 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What is the best hotel children's pool in Lincoln?

Hi!

The only zero entry I can think of is currently going by name of Guesthouse Inn and Suites, but I cant recommend it as it was ten years ago when we stayed. It was Howard Johnson and it was going down hill then. It is not in convenient location, far from attractions.

Hopefully someone else will have a better suggestion!

Lincoln, NE
Destination Expert
for Lincoln
Level Contributor
671 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What is the best hotel children's pool in Lincoln?

We also wouldn't recommend the Guesthouse Inn & Suites. We have called various hotels and none of them offer zero depth entry. The Y on S 14th (Cooper Branch) has steps, not ladders, leading into a pool with slides. They charge 12.00 for ages 19-59 for a day pass and 5.00 for kids and senior citizens for a day pass. With a day pass, you can also use other things at the Y. web site is www.ymcalincoln.org Here you can check the Cooper Branch schedule. They give swimming lessons at the pool M-TH so most of the pool is shut down, except for a lap lane until 7p.m.

Also, I can't find a hotel in Lincoln with a slide. The AmericInn sometimes has slides at their properties, but the two hotels here in Lincoln don't. It seems the Y is place with a slide. Wish we had better news.

Rapid City, SD
Level Contributor
3 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: What is the best hotel children's pool in Lincoln?

Thank You so much for all of the research and answers. I'm glad to know that my google skills aren't as bad as I thought! LOL!!!

We can go with a regular hotel pool but I thought it would be so much more of a vacation for the kids if the pool were very child oriented?

Again thank you for all you've done to help us.

Lincoln, NE
Destination Expert
for Lincoln
Level Contributor
671 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: What is the best hotel children's pool in Lincoln?

I'm assuming your children are younger. If this is the case, they would enjoy the Children's Musuem located at 1420 P St. It is a 3 story building with exhibits (hands on) on all 3 floors.

5. Re: What is the best hotel children's pool in Lincoln?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 March 2010, 04:17
Get answers to your questions about Lincoln