We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Love Jackpot!!

Which Jackpot hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Northern Utah
Level Contributor
535 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Love Jackpot!!

We are going to Jackpot on Wednesday 07-02-08..we are staying one night at Barton's 93, they offer a golf package there...then we are staying 2 nights at Cactus Petes. We tried to get the Granite rooms..but they were sold out! And we reserved months ago..I guess the 4th of July is a fun time there. I have heard they have a great fireworks show.

We go every year around this time, golf two days and gamble in the evenings...Love love love Jackpot!!

Twin Falls, Idaho
Destination Expert
for Twin Falls
Level Contributor
784 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Love Jackpot!!

Hey neverpar, glad to hear that you love Jackpot! I'm headed down in a couple of weeks, fun bus from my work. Gas prices are keeping us closer to home nowadays but we still make it to Jackpot once in awhile.

Have a great trip!

Pug

Northern Utah
Level Contributor
535 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Love Jackpot!!

We just got back yesterday...and had a great time! I was very suprised at how nice the rooms at Barton's 93 were...I really liked them! The golf package they offer is outstanding! 100.00 and you get two rounds of golf (18 holes) with cart, 20.00 food voucher, and 20.00 slot play! You can't beat that!

Cactus Pete's has really done a great job on their upgrades too....the rooms are very very nice, marble top in the bathroom, and marble top on the chest that holds the coffee pot and such. They are going to be putting in a little mini fridge in the rooms too. The colors are nice, very soothing and comfortable. The beds were very nice, nice duvet and great pillows! we were in the tower on the 8th floor. Perfect for watching the fireworks there, which were really good! It was a awesome show!

3. Re: Love Jackpot!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 October 2009, 17:17
Get answers to your questions about Jackpot
Recent Conversations