We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Skiing Weather at Heavenly

Lancaster...
Level Contributor
103 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Skiing Weather at Heavenly

This may be a silly question - but, we are not familiar w/ ski conditions in the area - we will only be in the area of Heavenly for one full day - I hadn't considered the possibility of rain - I just thought snow, snow snow - we plan to be there next week (Feb 3rd) - what conditions would hinder or prevent skiing this time of year? Thanks for any advice!!

vegas
Level Contributor
3,019 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Skiing Weather at Heavenly

i think the main thing would be the wind as they got dumped on the last week or so

have fun

California
Level Contributor
10,862 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Skiing Weather at Heavenly

There won't be rain at the Heavenly ski resort next week. Have you loked at a weather report or the snow conditions at Heavenly? This past week the resort got in excess of 7 feet of new snow.

You can monitor this site for additional resort information and weather too.

skiheavenly.com/the-mountain/snow-report/sno…

3. Re: Skiing Weather at Heavenly

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 July 2010, 07:18
Get answers to your questions about Lake Tahoe (Nevada)