We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What is your favorite show and why?

Castleford, United...
Level Contributor
931 posts
101 reviews
Save Topic
What is your favorite show and why?

Ok, we are off to Vegas in April and only there for 4 nights. We want to see a few shows but are unsure which we should see.

Help me make some decisions.

What are your favorite shows and why?

Cheers!

Special Offer
Grand Canyon All American Helicopter...
6,720 reviews
from US$399.99*
US$494.95
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim and Hoover Dam...
5,104 reviews
from US$142.99*
US$224.90
Special Offer
Deluxe Grand Canyon All American...
511 reviews
from US$426.99*
US$527.50
Special Offer
Skip the Line: Grand Canyon Skywalk...
403 reviews
from US$499.99*
US$541.00
Irvine, California
Level Contributor
33,862 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: What is your favorite show and why?

Unlimited budget - Love or 'O'. Both unique Vegas experiences as well as great entertainment. If Cirque du Soleil's not your thing then Blue Man Group is a good alternative.

Mid range - Lance Burton. As good a magic show as you'll see.

Great value - Second City (improv comedy ensemble at the Flamingo).

essex/suffolk,englan...
Level Contributor
740 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What is your favorite show and why?

For value for money and a great way of passing time in the afternoon ,you cant go wrong with Mac King.Hes a comic/magician who performs at Harrahs.Hes a funny,charming character with some excellent tricks.Check him out.

ENGLAND
Level Contributor
1,706 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: What is your favorite show and why?

LOVE,

No contest.

Kansas City...
Level Contributor
448 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: What is your favorite show and why?

our favorite show is Ronn Lucas at the Aladdin. his tickets are cheap, and he's the best ventriloquist in the world. his show is very funny and entertaining. nothing vulgar, so it's ok for all ages. we loved it, and i'd recommend it to anyone. it's a 3pm show, so you'll still have your evenings free to do something else!

Jersey
Level Contributor
31,600 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: What is your favorite show and why?

Mystere-To me it is still the best Cirque show in Vegas. You will be amazed at what the human body is capable of doing! To me it is just amazing. I have seen it twice(with different people) and I just find it highly entertaining.

Love- the show to see if you really enjoy the Beatles. It is not a typical CdS show- the emphasis is on the music.

Blue Man Group- actually I hated it but many people do seem to enjoy it. It seems to be one of those shows you are going to either love or hate- it gets very mixed reviews.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
315 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: What is your favorite show and why?

Lance Burton is a very good show and we always love seeing Mamma Mia again and agian....

7. Re: What is your favorite show and why?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 August 2009, 10:23