We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Neon Graveyard

St. Paul
Level Contributor
54 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Neon Graveyard

Anyone interested in seeing the neon graveyard on 2/27 2-4pm?

Boston...
Level Contributor
6,410 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Neon Graveyard

I'm bumping this for you in hopes that you will get a response.

This is a wonderful way to spend an hour in Vegas folks, you will not regret it! I took a group of vegas veterans there, the pre-concensus was "We're going where?" and the present day concensus is that it was one of the most entertaining things they did in Vegas ever.

Gilroy, California
Level Contributor
112 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Neon Graveyard

help me out here..what and where..is this something to see after dark?...enquiring minds need to know.

Ontario
Level Contributor
147 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Neon Graveyard

Found this on the LifeTips website:

Neon Graveyard

The Neon Graveyard, located near downtown Las Vegas is located on McWilliams and Encanto, and it's where old, discarded neon signs go to die. You may have seen it in several movies filmed in Las Vegas, including "Mars Attacks," "Vegas Vacation," and many more. Often called "The Boneyard," the area is now managed by the Neon Museum, and they'll give tours by appointment only. Regular appointment hours are Tuesday-Friday between 11:00 AM-5:00 PM. Other days and times subject to staff and volunteer availability. Tours cost $5, and you can arrange to photograph or video the signs if you contact the museum ahead of time for their permission. These signs are some of the fascinating history of an entertainment town, and if you have time to visit the Neon Graveyard, don't miss it!

Lakeville, Minnesota
Level Contributor
4,227 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Neon Graveyard

can you walk to this plae from Fremont Street or do you need to taxi it?

Boston...
Level Contributor
6,410 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Neon Graveyard

Actually, the minimum amount for a tour is $50, it is well worht it for 4 or 5 people tp split this cost. No, I do not think you can walk there, it is a short cabride away from downtown or maybe a public busride away, of that I'm not sure.

St. Paul
Level Contributor
54 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Neon Graveyard

I have a reservation for sometime between 2 and 4 pm on the 27th of february. The total cost is $50, I'm hoping to find some folks to share the fee...

It is not far from the west end of Fremont Street . Here is the website: www.neonmuseum.org

Please contact me if you are interested in the tour on February 27th.

7. Re: Neon Graveyard

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 August 2009, 11:21