We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best "Bed" In Vegas ?

california
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Best "Bed" In Vegas ?

I thought I remembered reading a review of a Hotel in Vegas that has amazingly comfortable beds...

I am considering Wynn, Bellagio or Venetian...

Any recommendations?

Special Offer
Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour with...
6,567 reviews
from US$399.99*
US$520.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim and Hoover Dam...
5,034 reviews
from US$142.99*
US$224.90
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter Tour...
570 reviews
from US$369.99*
US$479.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon Skywalk Skip-the-Line...
388 reviews
from US$499.99*
US$541.00
Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
2,092 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best "Bed" In Vegas ?

I think you are going to be shocked then. I believe the consensus was the MGM.

I will be watching to see the answers. This is important to us as well.

Brooklyn, New York
Level Contributor
2,361 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best "Bed" In Vegas ?

I LOVE the beds & bedding at the Wynn. They are phenonimal. I've actually been a bit tempted to buy a set of their sheets!

It's been a year or two since I've stayed at Bellagio or the Venetian, but in my experience their beds couldn't compare.

Bath, UK
Level Contributor
184 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best "Bed" In Vegas ?

The best bed is ALWAYS the one I'm climbing into after travelling 12 hours to get there :-)

Bellagio beds were super comfortable, only other I've tried is the MGM, not a patch on the bellagio one.

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
1,504 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best "Bed" In Vegas ?

Everybody is getting into the luxury beds-which is good for all of us!

Even TI has upgraded to a sensaTIonal bed-which was very,very comfortable-

We did enjoy the mattress and Bedding at bellagio in the past-hope to try Wynn in july,

RL

1,519 Miles from...
Level Contributor
3,251 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Best "Bed" In Vegas ?

I'm a veteran of MGM Grand Tower rooms and I never regarded the bed as the highlight of the room. They are a little too firm for my taste. My ideal would be more of a pillow-top with a medium firmness. I would imagine that Wynn, being the newest, would probably have the best. The best I ever had was at a Westin in Westminster, Colo. that had opened only 3 weeks earlier. Ahhh, now that mattress was heaven! There was even a card on the nightstand advertising how I could order my own when I got home. I was disappointed that the mattress just wouldn't fit in my suitcase no matter how much I crushed it in!

Houston
Level Contributor
88 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Best "Bed" In Vegas ?

Wynn!

Red Deer, Alberta
Level Contributor
265 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Best "Bed" In Vegas ?

If you can tell how comfy/non-comfy the bed is when you crawl in you haven't had enough to drink :)

My bed at Caesars was great last year - more importantly, the PILLOWS - gotta love great pillows!

Though I haven't stayed there yet the beds/bedding do look fantastic at the Wynn....

Los Gatos...
Level Contributor
24,950 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Best "Bed" In Vegas ?

I know the Signature has pillow top beds, and the sheet thread count is 300, but drink enough and most beds will be amazingly comfortable at the end of the day. (Or morning)

Middletown, New York
Level Contributor
529 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Best "Bed" In Vegas ?

I'm happy to say that I don't remember a thing about the beds in Vegas, except for: a) they all felt great crawling into, b) good fun was had (I think), and c) whatever discomfort I felt the next morning -- and there's been a bit -- was entirely my own fault.

That said, aren't the Westins (as in the Westin Causarina) famous for their "heavenly beds?"

Ohio
Level Contributor
6,144 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Best "Bed" In Vegas ?

Wynn

then Bellagio but its hard to tell the difference.

MGM in Jan was good enough.

Always like the TI and they may be newer now.

Aladdin ok but a little firm.

NYNY, average but decent.

so I have really never had a complaint in 10 trips.