We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ka discounted tickets via travelzoo!

Emeryville, CA
Level Contributor
32 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Ka discounted tickets via travelzoo!

Did a search and didn't see any post regarding this.

Sweet! I got great tix for the March 16, 9:30 performance. This directly through MGM, not a thrid-party - only 25 tix available per performance at this price!

It was hidden within the top 20 this week from travelzoo for the MGM $69 night promo.

Direct link:

mgm-cds.admission.com/adm/KATZOOPROMO.htm

MGM Grand

Travel dates: Select dates through June

By Travelzoo Staff

For a limited time, get an unheard of Half-OFF tickets to see KÀ by Cirque du Soleil at the MGM Grand, Las Vegas. Only 25 tickets per night on select dates have been allocated starting at only $68.75 (regularly $137.50). We have never seen an offer like this before from these master entertainers. These tickets will sell out quickly!

KA by Cirque du Soleil Las Vegas combines acrobatic performance and martial arts with technically dazzling special effects and ever-changing performance spaces that conjure an entire empire on stage. Experience premium Las Vegas entertainment in a captivating display of gravity-defying physical feats.

This offer is available on Wednesday/Thursday's shows (7PM & 9:30PM) and Friday's (9:30 PM) through June.

Click here to book online directly with Cirque du Soleil Las Vegas. Or, call 1-866-774-7117 and mention rate code KATZOOPROMO.

Note: When booking, you will first see "Category 2 @$137.50 USD". Once selected, the next page will reflect the discounted rate. Tickets are only available within 120 days of the performance.

Woodland Park...
Level Contributor
3,284 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ka discounted tickets via travelzoo!

Thanks for posting! I noticed they had Gordie Brown tickets too.

British Columbia
Level Contributor
355 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ka discounted tickets via travelzoo!

A big thanks Vanillabeans! My fav CDS show. We are in Vegas first week in March and I just picked up 2 for Ka for the price of one. Thanks again.

Minneapolis
Level Contributor
338 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ka discounted tickets via travelzoo!

This does really work I picked up tickets this morning for 2 for 1 price. Thanks for the info.

Glasgow, UK
Level Contributor
101 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ka discounted tickets via travelzoo!

Thanks for that link.

I have a quick question...does anyone know if you are able to select your seats at any point when booking this show?

I was looking on the Ka website and the seats seem to be allocated as you select your category. Having seen a few cirque shows, the Row B offered to me is a little bit close, would rather be back a few rows....maybe I need to call to book specifically.

Any ideas?

Level Contributor
134 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Ka discounted tickets via travelzoo!

I just booked tics for Gordie Brown using the travelzoo code.

I was going to book directly on their web site, but I wasn't happy with the seats, so I called the number provided instead. Worked out much better!!!

Same price too-so give it a try for different seats.

Good Luck!

canada
Level Contributor
236 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Ka discounted tickets via travelzoo!

I just went to the website, whichever date I click on it says even not avaiblable :(

did anyone have luck ordering tickets today ?

canada
Level Contributor
236 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Ka discounted tickets via travelzoo!

Hey I just booked my tickets !

Vanillabeans thanks for this post ! We were planning on rulling out Cirque shows as it was crossing our budget !

Woodland Park...
Level Contributor
3,284 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Ka discounted tickets via travelzoo!

Just booked tickets for The Producers using the Travelzoo code. I was curious to see Hasselhoff but couldn't imagine paying the amount they're asking for full price. This is perfect! Doesn't bode well for the show's long term sucess, though, if I could get 8th row tickets at 50% off for a brand new show just over a week away...

Abbotsford Canada
Level Contributor
259 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Ka discounted tickets via travelzoo!

Thanks, Vanillabeans, booked yesterday for the 23rd of Feb. Great seats for 1/2 price. Your advise is greatly appreciated.

Level Contributor
101 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Ka discounted tickets via travelzoo!

Thanks so much for the information. I was able to book a room at MGM for $200 cheaper than I thought it would. I could not get the KA tickets but did get tickets to Gordie Brown! Only $32. each!! Thanks