We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cacelation Policy Platinium Hotel

Gothenburg, Sweden
Destination Expert
for Gothenburg
Level Contributor
731 posts
38 reviews
Save Topic
Cacelation Policy Platinium Hotel

Since they don't answer on question filled out on there web form from there website (they have no e-mail address listed, just a form to fill out), and I don't feel like making a international long distance phone call just to aks one question, maybe some one here can help me spread som light on this issue?

EK

the Netherlands
Level Contributor
127 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Cacelation Policy Platinium Hotel

e-mail address: reservations@theplatinumhotel.com

Cancellation-policy: 72 hours prior to day of arrival, otherwise first night's room and tax will be billed.

By the way, we made reservations this week and they will charge the creditcard immediately for the first night. But this is the case with all Vegas-hotels.

Good luck!

Gothenburg, Sweden
Destination Expert
for Gothenburg
Level Contributor
731 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cacelation Policy Platinium Hotel

Thanks!

Gothenburg, Sweden
Destination Expert
for Gothenburg
Level Contributor
731 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cacelation Policy Platinium Hotel

With all respect for the review of this porperty, the fact that they don't answer from question filled out on the form on there website (since last friday) and that I recived this when trying to e-mail them makes me sceptical about this company and there credibility.

" The following recipient(s) could not be reached:

reservations@theplatinumhotel.com on 2007-02-15 10:08

The message could not be delivered because the recipient's destination email system is unknown or invalid. Please check the address and try again, or contact your system administrator to verify connectivity to the email system of the recipient.

< lomwsm05.mwlo.mailwatch.com #5.1.2> "

EK

bunbury western...
Level Contributor
57 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Cacelation Policy Platinium Hotel

know what your saying

i emailed them early last week and yep

still no reply

Gothenburg, Sweden
Destination Expert
for Gothenburg
Level Contributor
731 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cacelation Policy Platinium Hotel

Biggest question, do I dare make a reservation for September with th Platinium?

A company that isn't able to have there mail server(s) up and runing gives me bad feeling (a quick down is acceptable, (but not for almost a week!), c'mon it's 2007, this is a big no-no for corporate image!

EK

Cleveland
Level Contributor
2,459 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Cacelation Policy Platinium Hotel

I wouldn't.

With soooo many hotels to choose from, why persist with that one?

Reading PA
Level Contributor
1,671 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Cacelation Policy Platinium Hotel

There seems to be many issues with The Platnium on this forum with it having only one fan/ promoter.

the Netherlands
Level Contributor
127 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Cacelation Policy Platinium Hotel

Hi Erik,

I checked my confirmation and there seem to be 2 different e-mail addresses. Try this one: reservations@lvplatinum.com

I don't know if it will help because 2 days ago I sent them an e-mail with some questions and I am still waiting for a reply. If they keep acting this way we will cancel and go somewhere else.

Gothenburg, Sweden
Destination Expert
for Gothenburg
Level Contributor
731 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Cacelation Policy Platinium Hotel

Well, this makes it even more questionable, two diffrent addresses and two diffrent domains for one hotel...

Maybe I'll better play safe and not make any booking with them for September yet, even if they only take one night + tax as deposit, it's still a couple of hundreds I could spend one something fun...

EK

Gothenburg, Sweden
Destination Expert
for Gothenburg
Level Contributor
731 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Cacelation Policy Platinium Hotel

Today they finaly responded to last weeks question from there webform.

EK