We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Singnature @ MGM Grand

Gothenburg, Sweden
Destination Expert
for Gothenburg
Level Contributor
818 posts
48 reviews
Save Topic
Singnature @ MGM Grand

I'm really going back and forth on my honeymoon planned for Vegas in September about what hotel to choose. Around 250-300$ a night is our limit.

For the moment I realy feel for Signature @ MGM Grand, except the room, are there any other perks you get, like club/lounge access, free cocktails, exclusive pool access or simular stuff?

For that kind of money is the Signature the best option?

I was thining about Platinium for while, but I'll think I past (see my seperate posting about them and there credibility).

I wan't something special but not crowded with uptight "better than every one else attitude" people. Fancy but yet casual.

The future Mrs is more concerned about in room jacuzzi or simular, attractive big pool (for sunbathing).

Other options I thought about are Renisance but I can even consider Southpoint... well as you see I'm really inconsitant about my picks!

Special Offer
Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour with...
6,590 Reviews
from US$399.99*
Special Offer
Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam from Las...
5,065 Reviews
from US$142.99*
Special Offer
Grand Canyon Skywalk Skip-the-Line...
391 Reviews
from US$499.99*
Special Offer
Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam Helicopter...
578 Reviews
from US$369.99*
1060 W Addison...
Level Contributor
10,156 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Singnature @ MGM Grand

Signature has their own private pool, plus you get to use the big pool at the MGM. Good deal. They have some "free" perks - like health club, newspaper, etc. for which you pay $15. Would make for a great honeymoon.

Don't consider Platinium. Period. Renisance is for business, skip it. Southpoint? Too far away IMO. Other than the Signature, do consider Mandalay and the Venetian if they fit your budget.

2. Re: Singnature @ MGM Grand

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 August 2009, 18:18