We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Margarita By The Yard

Boston
Level Contributor
129 posts
Save Topic
Margarita By The Yard

Staying at the Luxor and they have a La Salsa Cantina on site. Does anyone know the approximate prices for their drinks. They are not listed on any online menus.

Regular Margarita

Top Sheft Margarita

48 oz. Margarita by the Yard.

Thanks

jhm1221

Woodland Park...
Level Contributor
3,284 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Margarita By The Yard

I thought their yard long drinks were in the $15-20 range.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
1,893 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Margarita By The Yard

yeah, the yard long is about $15... i think it's $20 if you add the extra shot of tequila...

which i would recommend, otherwise it's not enough booze, and way too much sugary slush.

Wild, Wild West
Level Contributor
430 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Margarita By The Yard

The Top Shelf version "on the rocks" was $22. I had one at The Forum Shops at it was excellent...much better than my margarita at Prime Steakhouse.

san diego...
Level Contributor
594 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Margarita By The Yard

coyote ugly had them for 12 bucks, and then a refill for 7..

other than that i think there are usually 15 dollars but as long as you stay with that certain company its cheaper when you go for a refill since you dont need to buy another yard plastic cup!

i still like my ugly stick from coyote ugly lol

5. Re: Margarita By The Yard

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 August 2009, 14:26