We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

fun for the ladies // fun for the men

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
1,893 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
fun for the ladies // fun for the men

for our stag/stagette, we're planning a couple big ideas for the men...

they're going to the nascar thing and the machine gun shooting. very exciting.

however, we're having a hard time coming up with a daytime activity for the ladies while the men are off shooting things.

we're not really excited by the spa or shopping idea... and since the guys will be off doing something kind of wild, we'd like to do the same. and we're in vegas, we can get our toes painted at home.

i'd love to hear suggestions about what could be fun times for the ladies. we were thinking about the grand canyon helicopter tour, but it might be a tad more than we'd like to spend. we're not high rollers, so keeping it to under $100 each would be great.

this is a group of aprox 10-15 wild gals around 25-30 years old. we drink. a lot. and we're pretty easygoing and fun loving.

suggestions?

seattle, washington
Level Contributor
58 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: fun for the ladies // fun for the men

A couple suggestions There is The Price is Right show at Bally's Roller coaster at NYNY , Bird show at Tropicana ,cheap drinks there. If you are staying at Mirage or Caesars you could go to the topless pool. hope this helps.

Boston
Level Contributor
15,119 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: fun for the ladies // fun for the men

Well, the obvious activity that comes to mind is the Stripper 101 class...I think it would be great fun for you gals to do that together - and needless to say, the fellas will wish they could come too! You'll find plenty of info on this class if you do a search on this forum.

Another idea would be to check out one of the comedy or hypnotist shows that play in the afternoons - these are usually a quite inexpensive source of R-rated fun.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
1,893 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: fun for the ladies // fun for the men

thanks.

hmmm... yes, it may end up being a show... probably "price is right". since that was of interest to some of us anyways.

we were hoping to do something unique and exciting...

there's a stripper class three blocks away from my house at home, so that's out. but thanks for the suggestion. that's definitely very "stagette friendly."

Kingman, Arizona
Level Contributor
691 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: fun for the ladies // fun for the men

how about the ATV tours? They are a lot more fun that they sound. How about renting a limo and start wil a martini lunch somewhere and then go to multiple story adult toy shop? isn't there also a place downtown that is all about martinis and manicures?

I personally would vote for the stripping 101.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
1,893 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: fun for the ladies // fun for the men

ATVs could be an option... thanks for that suggestion. sound fun, i'll do some searching on it...

the s e x stores are kind of meh to me. coming from vancouver, s e x is pretty all over the place. there's 4 good s e x stores within 5 minutes of my apartment... also it kind of falls under the shopping category to me.

i guess because the men are going to shoot guns... something you can't do here... we wanted to do something that you can't do here also...

sorry, this is awfully vague i know... i'm having a really hard time making a decision on this one.

please keep those suggestions coming!

Brooklyn, New York
Level Contributor
2,361 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: fun for the ladies // fun for the men

You could shoot guns and do the Nascar thing. Why should those things only be for men?

Ok, beyond that, how about sky diving (indoors or out), horseback riding or balloon rides?

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
1,893 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: fun for the ladies // fun for the men

oh, LOVE the idea of horseback ridding...

any particular company that you would suggest?

8. Re: fun for the ladies // fun for the men

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 August 2009, 14:21