We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

current gas prices in Vegas?

Baytown, Texas
Level Contributor
562 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
current gas prices in Vegas?

I know that gas prices are shooting up all over the country, they finally made it over $2/gallon here in TX, and thats a lot to us!!! I am renting a car in a month when we go and just wondered what the gas prices are at now?

Colchester UK
Level Contributor
1,627 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: current gas prices in Vegas?

Nice to see they are still giving petrol (gas) away for small change in the USA. Can't wait to get over there in May.

las vegas
Level Contributor
793 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: current gas prices in Vegas?

My car is on E right now because I refuse to pay $2.37. Just glad I have a Honda.

cologne germany
Level Contributor
40 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: current gas prices in Vegas?

Just take a look at

http://www.vegasgasprices.com/

the cheapest is 2.27$

San Antonio, Texas
Level Contributor
284 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: current gas prices in Vegas?

OMG! Up here in Alaska, I thought $2.09 was outrageous!

Indiana
Level Contributor
28 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: current gas prices in Vegas?

Normally gas prices in Vegas are 10 to 15 cents higher than here in Indiana. I just paid $2.39 yesterday so the $2.20 something post for Vegas isn't very bad.

To put things into perspective, Germans are paying close to $6/gallon. We all need to drive smarter, i.e. less trips or smarter trips to compensate.

canada
14 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: current gas prices in Vegas?

hi , you think gas prices are high in the states, i live in British Columbia Canada, we pay 97-99 cents a liter, i think it takes almost 4 liters to make a gallon, now that HIGH!!!

Colchester UK
Level Contributor
1,627 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: current gas prices in Vegas?

Hi again

I should have added that here in the UK you would expect to pay approximately $8 a gallon for gas.

Baytown, Texas
Level Contributor
562 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: current gas prices in Vegas?

Man, I guess I need to add the price of gas into our budget! And hold off on the day trip until the last day incase we dont have the money to fill back up with gas! That goodness I reserved a little puddle jumper for our rental car!

las vegas
Level Contributor
793 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: current gas prices in Vegas?

sb, I broke down & paid $2.40 this morning-put a little more aside in your budget!